Dear viewers,
Today I visited Pip. Our time together was awkward though. I didn't know what to expect. I tried to tell him some news about what is happening back home. I kept getting the feeling that Pip was getting annoyed with me. Things got better when I brought up Estella though. I told him that she had returned to the Satis House and that she wants to talk to him. Well this just about sums up the visit. Bye for now --Joe
Chapter 27, Page 235 " Why, yes, Sir, me and Wopsle went of straight to look at the Blacking Ware'us."-- Joe (to Pip) This quote is one of the many that Joe addresses Pip as "sir". It shows that Joe is trying to be more polite for Pip, which adds to the tension of the visit.
Chapter 27, Page 236 "I felt impatient of him and out of temper with him; in which condition he heaped coals of fire on my head."--Pip (about Joe)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment