Dear followers,
I felt very guilty for the capturing of Magwitch, being that I told them to escape in the first place. All of this is beside the point though. On Monday I asked Pip to take a walk with me. We passed a church and walked in. Pip was surprised when he sees Miss. Skiffins in the arm of the Aged. I made Pip my best man and we had a lovely wedding! We had a wonderful breakfast together at the Inn. I was afraid what Mr. Jaggers would think of the wedding, so I told Pip to keep it from him. I didn't want him to think that I was a softie!--Wemmick
Chapter 55, Page 481 "You don't blame me, I hope, Mr. Pip?"--Wemmick...This quote shows that Wemmick feels guilty and he wants to make sure Pip is still his friend even through the crisis.
Chapter 55, Page 485 "After what you let out the other day, Mr. Jaggers may as well not know of it."--Wemmick (to Pip)...This quote shows how Wemmick cares about what Mr. Jaggers thinks of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment