Dear Followers,
Pip was strangly interested in Molly today. So I told him her story. She was a client of Jaggers. Molly was said to have murdered another woman out of jealousy and to have killed her own child. She then became Jagger's houskeeper. I noticed Pip was curious about the killing of her own child. He asked whether the child was a boy or a girl. When I stated that the child was a girl, he surprised me by looking dazed.--Wemmick
Chapter 48, Page 417 "I wish you would tell me her story. I feel a particular interest in being acquainted with it."--Pip (to Wemmick)...her refers to Molly...this quote shows Pip's curiosity in her story
Chapter 48, Page 419 "...with new matter for my thoughts, though with no relief from the old."--Pip's...This quote shows that Pip thinks Molly's child (being a girl) is a big deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment