Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Estella's Parents?

Dear Viewers,
I got pretty angery at Pip today. Why? Well, to start, he came into the office to tell Jaggers that Miss. Havisham has granted towards Herbert's career. This made me angery because he should have used the money for himself, Jaggers agreed. More importantly, he wanted the story on Estella's parents. Jagger's wouldn't tell him so Pip tried to get me to use my soft side and tell him. I presented an awkward situation for Jaggers and I, for he did not know that I had a soft side. Jaggers did evntually tell him the story. He then made Pip and I agree to keep the information secret. When Jaggers and I went back to work it was strange but Mike brought it back to normal. Bye for now.--Wemmick

Chapter 51, Page 438 "I have never seen two men look more oddly at one another than Mr. Jaggers and Wemmick did after this apostrophe"--Pip (thoughts)... This quote shows how there was tension between Wemmick and Jaggers.

Chapter 51, Page 441 " How dare you? You're not in a fit state to come here, if you can't come here without spluttering like a bad pen."--Wemmick (to Mike)...This quote shows how the presence of Mike changed the atmosphere dramatically.

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, I love how you expressed Wemmick's feelings in this section of the book. You did a very nice job and covered exactly how you felt about Pip. I like the detail you went into with expressing your feelings as well. :) Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete