Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Don't Go Home"

Dear Viewers,
Today, Pip came to my house concerning my note to him. The note read, "Don't Go Home". I tried to explain to Pip that his apartment was being watched or even searched. I also told him that I have taken Magwitch to Clara's house. Clara is Herbert's fiancee, so I thought it a good idea to take him there for communitcation purposes. I warned him to be carefull and to not hang around Magwitch anymore. I felt that he was being "spied" on. Mr. Pip sure is a nice boy I wouldn't want anything to happen to him. Goodbye for now--Wemmick

P.S Compeyson is back in town!

Chapter 45, Page 393 "Is he in London?"--Pip to Wemmick ("he" is referring to Compeyson)...Wemmick answers with a nod.

Chapter 45, Page 394 "...Mr. Herbert put it to me, what did I think of that as a temporary tenement for Tom, Jack, or Richard?"-- Wemmick to Pip ("Tom, Jack or Richard" is referring to Magwitch)...they are discussing Clara's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment